3rd Ferenc Farkas International Scientific Conference: „Management Revolutions”
Date: 3-4 June 2022 (Friday-Saturday)
Venue: Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Pécs, Hungary
Language: English and Hungarian
The conference is organized in a hybrid way. Participation is possible in person or virtually (online).
Dr. Ferenc Farkas (1949-2016) was an outstanding professor and researcher at our faculty, whose international research activities, publications and lectures were connected to several areas of management. The aim of our conference is to preserve the scientific heritage of Professor Farkas, so in line with his fields of research, papers are expected in the following topics:
- Management: general management, business management, HRM, international management, innovation management, CSR
- Management of SMEs: small and medium enterprises, entrepreneurship, family businesses
- Theoretical Aspects of Management: theoretical-methodological issues of business and economics
Macroeconomics Aspects of Management: labour market, digital society, economic policy
- Civil Sector Management: community sector, civil sector, sectoral civilian endeavor
- Regional and Tourism Management: tourism management, regional and spatial
development and management
- Management Education: digital education, future of learning, trends in learning in cultural institutions and organizations
- Coaching: theoretical-methodological issues and the practice of coaching
Submitted papers are subject to double blind peer-review. Reviewed and accepted studies can be published in the electronic conference proceedings or in one of our partner journals, depending on the preliminary selection of the participant.
Submitted and accepted abstracts will be published in the electronic abstract book of the conference.
Registration with abstract: 28th February 2022
Submitting full papers for the electronic conference proceedings: 20th March 2022
Payment of the registration fee: 22nd May 2022
For presenting participants: 75 Euro / 28 000 HUF
For non-presenting participants: 55 Euro / 20 000 HUF
Further detailed information can be found at the conference website:
Please register your participation using the form on the website.
If you have any questions, contact us in e-mail at email@example.com
Dr. Ákos Jarjabka
head of department
Department of Leadership and Organizational Sciences
Dr. Roland Schmuck
chief conference organizer